Monday 21 March 2016

Meant To Be

Happy Monday, dear Friends!
We couldn't resist and asked Kasia about the photo she used in her new project - it was taken 9 years ago and she says their smiles are still as radiant. :)
You will love this stunning and very personal project.
What's more, there's a video too, so you can follow Kasia's steps and see exactly how she creates wonders...


Hello friends,
I'm here today with a scrapbooking layout I created recently and I also made another video tutorial, especially for you. :)
In my work I used my favorite photo from my own wedding. :) I really love to create projects like this, with my beloved memories.


This time the main role belongs to the new amazing product - Sculpture Medium. I received this wonderful texture thanks to it - you will be able to see how I did it in my video.
Art Alchemy acrylic paints helped to highlight all the details. 



As you can see, my favorite products are now Art Stones (+ the Mini ones). I just can't resist and add them everywhere! :) 


To make my textures even richer, I also used paper clay shapes  from Prima silicone moulds. 

And this new Mechanical Heart Locket Pendant seemed just perfect to suit the mood of this work, wouldn't you say? :)


Here you have a video, please enjoy:


Happy creating!

Materials used:


8 comments:

Debby said...

That is a beautiful piece! Thank you for making a video to share!

Athanasia said...

Amazing work and techniques Kasia! Wow! !!

Kathy Bradley said...

The page, design, texture and colors - all so very gorgeous! And, the video was wonderful!

Unknown said...

I love everything about this page ❤️

Funieczka said...

Piękna praca!

Linda M. Cain said...

Totally love it!

mamablitger said...

Kasia I wanted to tell you that I LOVE and adore your book cover. It's awesome. Fantastic rough looking surgace you created. Very impressing work. Thank you also for creating a video. You are so talented and creative.
Hugs from Monica...... Spain

mamablitger said...

Sorry for calling your gorgeous canvas a book cover.....but anyway it's ,gorgeous.. I just enjoyed the video. What a great idea to use fabric strips. It really makes a great impact when creating the background texture.
Thank you again. Lovely inspiration...
More hugs from Monica... Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...